New Patient Registration
Please complete a registration form and bring it into our practice along with:
- Proof of address – e.g. a utility bill dated within the last 6 months or Immigration status documentation
- Photographic ID – Please provide a Passport or Driving license. (For children with no passport you must provide a birth certificate)
For UK residents: HS200
For residents registering from outside the UK: HSCR-1
(If you are unable to print these forms they are also available at our reception)
If you need this form in another language please use this link to find the correct form:
Registering a birth
To register a birth in Northern Ireland, you must fill in the form below.
(Note that a birth registration cannot be easily changed, so make sure to fill in the registration form carefully)
Omagh Registration Office contact details: Omagh Registration Office
Once you have given this form into your local registration office, the registrar will give you an Infant Registration Card (HS123). You can use this yellow form to register your baby as a patient with your GP practice. Please bring the form into reception before your baby’s 8 week check up and vaccines.
Registering a death
In the unfortunate event that a person has passed away, there are three things that must be done in the first few days;
- Get a medical certificate from your GP or hospital doctor (this is necessary to register the death)
- Register the death within 5 days. You will then receive the necessary documents for the funeral.
- Make the necessary funeral arrangements.
If the death has been reported to the coroner they must give permission before registering the death.
You can register the death if you are a relative, a witness to the death, a hospital administrator or the person making the arrangements with the funeral directors.
Follow the link for more information and guidance on the gov.uk website: Register a Death
Request a new medical card
Follow the link for change of address on your existing medical card or to request a new medical card:
(The forms above are for Northern Ireland residents only who are currently registered with a GP practice.)