New Patient Registration

Please complete a registration form and bring it into our practice along with:

  1. Proof of address – e.g. a utility bill dated within the last 6 months or Immigration status documentation
  2. Photographic ID – Please provide a Passport or Driving license. (For children with no passport you must provide a birth certificate)

Registration forms:

For UK residents: HS200

For residents registering from outside the UK:  HSCR-1

(If you are unable to print these forms they are also available at our reception)

If you need this form in another language please use this link to find the correct form:

General Public Information - GP Registrations - Business Services Organisation (BSO) Website (

Registering a birth

To register a birth in Northern Ireland, you must fill in the form below. 

(Note that a birth registration cannot be easily changed, so make sure to fill in the registration form carefully)


Omagh Registration Office contact details: Omagh Registration Office

Once you have given this form into your local registration office, the registrar will give you an Infant Registration Card (HS123). You can use this yellow form to register your baby as a patient with your GP practice. Please bring the form into reception before your baby’s 8 week check up and vaccines.

Registering a death

In the unfortunate event that a person has passed away, there are three things that must be done in the first few days;

  • Get a medical certificate from your GP or hospital doctor (this is necessary to register the death)
  • Register the death within 5 days. You will then receive the necessary documents for the funeral.
  • Make the necessary funeral arrangements.

 If the death has been reported to the coroner they must give permission before registering the death.

You can register the death if you are a relative, a witness to the death, a hospital administrator or the person making the arrangements with the funeral directors.

Follow the link for more information and guidance on the website: Register a Death

Request a new medical card

Follow the link for change of address on your existing medical card or to request a new medical card:

Request for a replacement Medical Card

(The forms above are for Northern Ireland residents only who are currently registered with a GP practice.)

Request a name change on your medical card

Forms to request a name change:

Adult name change form

Child name change form

Temporary Registration

 If you are ill while away from home or if you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one you can receive emergency treatment from the local GP practice for 14 days. After 14 days you will need to register as a temporary or permanent patient.

You can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months. This will allow you to be on the local practice list and still remain a patient of your permanent GP. After three months you will have to re-register as a temporary patient or permanently register with that practice.

To register as a temporary patient simply contact the practice. We do not have to accept you as a temporary patient although we do have an obligation to offer emergency treatment. You cannot register as a temporary patient if you are already registered at a practice in the town or area where you are already registered.