When We Are Closed
Should you need a doctor at night or weekends please contact Western Urgent Care on 028 71 865195. Please phone before you go.
Out-of-hours centres are located at
- Altnagelvin Hospital, Derry
- Limavady Health Centre,Scroggy Road, Limavady
- Strabane Health Centre, Main Street, Strabane
- Tyrone County Hospital, Omagh
- South West Acute Hospital, Enniskillen
Out-of-hours services are usually very busy so please only use them if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
If your condition is life threatening please phone 999.
You will need to go to the Accident and Emergency unit if you have a serious accident at The South West Acute Hospital or Altnagelvin Hospitals.
The Cardiac Assessment Team is available at Tyrone County Hospital if you have chest pain or you suspect you have a heart problem.
The Urgent Care and Treatment Centre at Tyrone County Hospital is available for minor injuries 24 hours a day.